Breakfast is included in the nightly rate and is served, depending on the weather, under the arbour in the garden or the dining room from 8:30 to 10:00.
Breakfast includes fair trade tea (Les Jardins de Gaïa), local artisanal coffee roasted at low temperature.
Additionally, there are hand-made jams, cakes, charcuterie, cheese, yoghurt, cereals and seasonal fruits all sourced from local growers and markets. Everything to start the day well.
On some nights, depending on the number of requests, Patricia will provide a dinner drawing on the cuisine of the region or that of her origin and heart – Alsace.
It is also possible to provide an Ardèche platter, composed of artisanal charcuterie, local cheese and, depending on the season, vegetables from the garden. Please let us know the same morning.
A selection of Ardéchois and Alsatian wines are available.
If you want to treat yourself, the Les Vans area has a wide variety of restaurants to accommodate all tastes and budgets. Feel free to ask us for a recommendation.
- La Laiterie Carrier, Vals-les-Bains. Provides us with Areilladou dairy products, including yoghurts and the famous fromage blanc d’Ardèche.
- Terre Adélice, St-Sauveur-de-Montagut. Treats us to his excellent organic ice cream that you can enjoy throughout the day.
- La Fromagerie Vanséenne, Les Vans. The best selection of local cheeses.
- Le Panier des Couleurs, Les Vans. Their fruits and vegetables are at the heart of our breakfasts and dinners.
- Les Boulangeries « La Petite Boulange » and « Chez Alexandra », Les Vans. The source of our breads and pastries.
- Finally, our local producers, Pascal Labalme, for his seasonal fruits, Sébastien Galtier for his olive oil, Yves Jotty for his sublime honey, etc…